What to Wear to Hide Unwanted Belly Fat
We all know the pain of that stubborn fat we have when we wear certain clothes. It’s like, you know you’re not fat but you’re blouse is telling you that you look like a busted can of biscuits... so what do you do? Keep reading to find out what pieces are the BEST to wear to hide that stubborn belly fat!
- Don’t wear tight fitted clothes, unless your comfortable with that, so you shouldn’t even be reading this anyways *eye roll emoji. Anyways, tight fitted clothes will cling right on to all the wrong places! If you REALLY want to wear a fitted tee, add a cardigan for extra coverage!
- Wear blouses with drapes or ruffles in the front. This will create the illusion that there is no fat there because the layered fabric is hiding it!
- Wear leggings or stretchy skinny jeans with a long blouse or tunics to create the effect that it’s just the blouse that’s big and not you ;)
- High waited leggings, jeans, shorts, or jeggings are your BEST FRIEND. Just tuck in the fat to smooth it out underneath you top!
- Wear vertical lines instead of horizontal. This will create the illusion that you look long instead of wide.
- Cardigans, jackets, ponchos. Like said before these are great because it will hide lots of areas that don’t want to be seen. Plus this will create the vertical effect giving you that longer look.
- Don’t add a belt in the widest part of your tummy to try and make your tummy look smaller. All it’s going to do is show it MORE. Just don’t. Wear it below the bust area to accentuate your figure.
- The color BLACK!!! This color will do you wonders! It slims you down and hides the fat and unwanted areas that don’t need to be seen!
- Don’t wear white. White shows EVERYTHING. White is a bright powerful color so all the attention will be on your fatty areas.
- Use tops with prints!!! Cheetah, snakeskin, polka dot, zebra, or whatever pattern you have... it will disguise your unwanted fat! Everyone will be too focused on the pretty patterns to notice!
- Wear what makes YOU feel good and happy, and just love yourself more and more everyday. Don’t try TOO hard to cover up your unwanted fat (i say “too hard” because we’re all going to at least try no matter what). Your success, the way you love, the way you teach, and the way you raise your children doesn’t matter if you can see your belly fat. What matters is how big your HEART is.