Top 10 Fashion Trends
Are you still wearing the same clothes from 2012? Or the same couple t-shirts from college? We know it's hard to stay up to date on the latest trends so we made it a little easier for you. The best part is you can update your closet all from Elle and Co.
Check out these Top 10 Fashion Trends
1. Leopard print- You can never have too much leopard print. Not only does the pattern hide unwanted belly but it also shows your wild side. Shirts, coats, shoes, pants, and whatever else you can think of is adorable with the leopard print pattern.
2. Puffy sleeves- Not only are puffy sleeve shirts adorable but also romantic and sexy. Dresses and tops with puffy sleeves are perfect for date night because they give you just the right amount of oomph.
3. Pleats- Pleated skirts, dress, or tops are so beautiful and professional. The pleats on the fabric give the whole outfit a classy and clean look.
4. Fur coats- You can NEVER go wrong with a fur coat. They are perfect for keeping you warm and giving you that classy look. Promise that you will feel like Cruella de Vil when you put one on.
5. Pastels- Pastel colors have never gone out of style. They are the perfect colors for lazy or classy. Pastels are always happy colors, so there is no doubt you'll brighten someone's day with some pale yellow or baby blue.
6. MAUVE- THIS. IS. THE. COLOR. It is such a gorgeous color and it looks good on any hair color or skin tone. Totally for when you want to wear pink but not an overwhelming hot pink.
7. Snakeskin- All started with the cowboy boots. Now it's dresses, pants, accessories, and tops! Snakeskin is a good pattern for when you want to wear quiet colors but still also want to look chic. It gives the perfect combo of calm and loud!
8. Bell bottoms- We all knew this trend would come back... I mean how could it not? They are tight at the top and flare out towards the bottom. When these are paired with heels it gives a great illusion of extra height, and plus they will do a lot for your figure!
9. Collared shirts- Perfect for business or a chic 70s outfit. Some boyfriend jeans and converse will totally bring you back in time!
10. Platform shoes- Seriously the most perfect trend. If you can't walk in normal heels then platform shoes are totally your go to. They add extra height and always look adorable. They make them in sandals and booties so you can rock this trend all year long.