Key Pieces to ROCK Tie-Dye
Posted on May 12 2020
Tie dye is loved by MANY! It’s so bright, fun, and welcoming into warm weather! To some though, it can be overwhelming when you never wear crazy colors or patterns! So follow this guide to know the key pieces to pay attention to when rockin’ some tie dye!
1. Shirts. You can never go wrong with a tie-dye shirt and some good ole denim shorts or jeans!
2. Socks. These are such a fun way to make a statement because you can keep them hidden with pants! It’s like a secret surprise!
3. Hats. Dark outfits with a tie-dye hat are soooo adorable! You can also take it off whenever and where ever you please!
4. Bracelets. You can neverrr go wrong with tie-dye bracelets! They are perfect for summer time and can make any outfit SO FUN!
5. Shorts. A neutral top with tie-dye shorts is so stunning! You have a classy look up top but then it’s fun and summery down low! You can never go wrong with them!
6. Bralettes or bandeu. Wearing a neutral top with a tie-dye bralette or bandeu is so precious! It gives you the simple and classiness of a neutral top but then adds a little bit of fun underneath!
Just rock any of your tie-dye with a SMILE, and you’ll be too adorable!