10 Items Every Woman Should Have In Their Closet
There is essentials to everything in life. Even clothes! This guide will tell you the 10 items that are a must for your wardrobe!
1. A Little Black Dress- Black goes with everything so you can NEVER go wrong with this one. Black dresses can be sexy, classy, professional, or whatever your heart desires!
2. A Classic White Tee- White tees are so simple and can look adorable with a pair of boyfriend jeans and sneakers! You can never go wrong with a classic white tee for a casual look!
3. A Pair of Flats- These are for when you have to wear dress pants but don’t know what shoes to wear. Flats are very simple and professional looking.
4. Slip on Sneakers- These shoes are so casual and looks adorable with jeans or leggings. These shoes are for when you wanna look a little cute but still wanna wear sneakers!
5. A Striped Shirt- Preferably a black and white one. You can dress it up or down. Jeans or a skirt. Solids and bright colors. You’d be surprised at all the stuff you can do with a simple striped shirt.
6. Sleek Pumps- These obviously won’t be broke out a whole lot unless you wear pumps all the time to the office or are a celebrity lol. Although, when you need them, they are a girl’s best friend. They are a mix of sexy and classy, and of course they add height for the shorts gals out there!
7. Dark Denim with No Holes- These are important because they can be used for so many different scenarios like Friday’s at the office or church. Plus, they don’t stain as easy and dark colors always give the slim illusion!
8. Simple Gold or Silver Hoops- These are a timeless classic! You can never go wrong with a pair of hoops. You can dress them down with some joggers and a pony tail, or dress them up with a dress! The possibilities are endless and jewelry always pulls the look together!
9. A T-Shirt Bra- Ok, we know how it looks when you wear a push up bra and a t-shirt. So we don’t even have to get into that one.
10. A Neutral Cardigan- This one never fails, ladies! You can wear this with leggings, tshirt, and tennis shoes, or a dress, or jeans and a blouse! You can neverrrrrr go wrong with a neutral cardigan! They go with EVERYTHING!!!!